Want to hear a Saraswati Foundation giggle?
Send in your detailed CV/ Resume, Application and Reference letter from the University/College by e-mail or what’s app
- On receipt of the documents and review of the same, Saraswati Foundation may contact you for an interview
- If selected, Saraswati Foundation will issue a letter of offer to the Intern to sign. Upon signing the letter of offer you agree to comply with Saraswati Foundations' Child Protection Policy which is compulsory
- A minimum period of 4 - 6 weeks is required from a volunteer
- Interns will be given a Saraswati Foundation Internship certificate upon completion of their internship project and at the end of the committed internship period.
- Saraswati Foundations does not provide any stipend or remuneration to Interns. Local conveyance and stationery costs incurred for full time Interns while making field visits or executing any assignments that involve outside travel will be reimbursed upon submission of receipts and other supporting documents. This does not include the local conveyance that an Intern may incur to travel to Butterflies’ office during the period of his/her internship.
- Outstation Interns are expected to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.